Whether in construction or equipment installation, we strive for optimal efficiencies with minimal environmental impact. Understanding that large construction projects can potentially harm the environment, we encourage all of our project managers to be LEED accredited. All employees and subcontractors engage in specially developed training programs for each project. We have our own safety and environmental inspection team to ensure the highest safety and environmental standards are maintained.
- Every new job begins with safety and environmental training.
- Every job site has a recycling system in place minimizing landfill waste.
- Building materials are carefully chosen.
- All our architects are LEED certified.
- Inspected, state of the art construction and rigging equipment is a requirement.
- We require MSDS sheets for all materials on the jobsite.